Mafia Wars News Feed Positng is Down

Author Major Category ,

Not really sure what happen to Mafia wars today and these problem may occur to some player Only.

I shared my wishlist and there is nothing to click publish.I check my wall there is nothing posted.So I assure the News feed is down again.If you see the screenshot below,you can see that my MW is not loading completely.
Still have scroll bar after loading complete !!!


News Feed Posting DownMafia src="http://www.top-mafia-secrets.com/resources/posting%20down%201.jpg">

When these things usually happen,is because Zynga is adding new stuff to the game or just their server is full.
I proceed to MafiaWars.com , there is no login button and i click the Travel to Italy.Nothing works.


News Feed Posting Down src="http://www.top-mafia-secrets.com/resources/posting%20down%202.jpg">
Let just hope Zynga will fix all these bugs.








Labels: mafiafeed posting, mafia wars feed posting is down, wishlist problem, add items to wishlist problem, feeds in mafia wars problem

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Latest Facebook Mafia Wars & Farmville Cheats, Guides, Hints, Tips & Tricks.